Here’s how Wikitude can help:We have the full package to counterbalance most of the things you were used to with Blippar: Wikitude SDK, Wikitude Studio, Wikitude App and Cloud services.
Wikitude SDK – your alternative for Blippar SDKWe won’t build your augmented reality campaign, but we will provide a powerful software that will empower you to make impressive AR experiences. The elaborated documentation, sample app, and tutorials will help you from your first steps up to advanced concepts. With Wikitude, there is a wide range of AR features you can work with:
- Location-based AR
- Recognition & tracking of single and multiple image targets
- Recognition & tracking of objects and large scenes
- Markerless AR with instant tracking
- Extended tracking for images and objects
- Integration of ARKit and ARCore, and many more.
Additional Wikitude tools and servicesThe Wikitude Studio is, similarly to the Blippbuilder , a code-free web-based platform for creating and publishing AR experiences. Moreover, it enables developers to generate and manage target collections. As the Blippar app, the Wikitude App makes it possible to publish augmented reality campaigns within minutes. For projects requiring more than 1,000 target images, we offer Cloud services that enhance offline recognition, ensuring a very quick response time and high recognition rate. On the other hand, Wikitude doesn’t cover out of the box Blippar’s barcode scanning, visual search, facial recognition, and car recognition smarts. For those functionalities, developers must use our Plugins API feature, which allows you to integrate our SDK with third-party libraries, like face detection libraries, barcode scanning libraries, etc. No provider out there will be able to be the absolutely perfect substitute for Blippar. But we’re here to help and ensure your augmented reality projects remain up and running. So if you are looking for a solid alternative, Wikitude is able to deliver.
How to migrate from Blippar to Wikitude1. Download our free SDK trial 2. Set up your project following the documentation and set up guides 3. Use Studio to manage your content and publish to the Wikitude app 3. Select your license or reach out to our team to help you choose the right license for you.
Before you go asking yourself what guarantees do you have when switching from Blippar to Wikitude….
- We have been in the market for 10 years
- We’re the largest independent AR company in the market
- We have our own technology and we are proactively making adjustments to better serve your project
- The main focus for us is to develop the business in line with the broader technology trends
- We have a strong global community with 100.000+ developers and established partners
- There are over 20.000 apps and over 1 billion installs powered by Wikitude
- We are here to stay!