Augmented Reality SDK for Xamarin
Embed augmented reality experiences into your Xamarin Project. Wikitude offers a component for Xamarin which enables the full power of the Wikitude SDK in your Xamarin apps.
The Wikitude SDK is based on web technologies, which makes true cross-platform support a breeze. The component has been optimized for the Xamarin environment.
Quick Product Facts
- Wraps Wikitude SDK in a Xamarin Plugin
- Offline & Cloud-based Image recognition and tracking
- Object recognition and tracking
- Instant tracking (simultaneous localization and mapping)
- Location-based augmented reality
- Plugin code available on GitHub
- Free trial version with full feature set
The Xamarin Plugin wraps all features from the Wikitude SDK and makes them ready for your hybrid app, providing a full augmented reality solution for computer-vision based use-cases.
It is a complete augmented reality solution with support for location-based, image recognition and tracking and computer-vision based use-cases. The Wikitude SDK brings all you need to build any kind of augmented reality app. The augmented reality view can be fully customized to your needs. Display any kind of media as overlays or let them “snap to the screen” for better usability. Find the full features on the Wikitude SDK page. Get started with the Titanium Plugin Setup Guide and sample app today!