Embed augmented reality experiences into your Xamarin Project. Wikitude offers a component for Xamarin which enables the full power of the Wikitude SDK in your apps and games.
Augmented Reality SDK for Xamarin – Facts
- Enables: Instant Tracking, Object & Scene Recognition, Image Recognition, and Geo AR
- SMART: switches to ARCore & ARKit Instant Tracking on supporting devices
- Available for iOS and Android
- Plugin code available on GitHub
- Free trial version with full feature set
- Xamarin Documentation
The Xamarin Plugin wraps all features from the Wikitude SDK and makes them ready for your hybrid app, providing a full augmented reality solution for computer-vision based use-cases.
It is a complete augmented reality solution with support for location-based, image recognition and tracking and computer-vision based use-cases. The Wikitude SDK brings all you need to build any kind of augmented reality app. The augmented reality view can be fully customized to your needs. Display any kind of media as overlays or let them “snap to the screen” for better usability. Find the full features on the Wikitude SDK page. Get started with the Xamarin Plugin Setup Guide and sample app today!