Augmented reality sewing patterns
AR app allows users to view real-size digital sewing patterns that can be traced directly onto fabric
- Create an efficient alternative to paper sewing patterns
- Image Tracking Augmented Reality Technology
- 1. Layout the fabric (flat and stable)
- 2. Place the image target anchor on the fabric
- 3. Then position and transfer the selected sewing pattern
Pattarina AR sewing pattern demo
THE AR APP DEVELOPER
THE AR TECHNOLOGYThis AR feature is used to detect, track and digitally augment 2D images – ideal for augmenting customized image targets, stickers, magazines, books, user manuals, packaging, catalogs, coasters, gaming cards and much more.
Why Wikitude ?
“We like working with Wikitude because of the smooth integration and the sound quality of the results.”
Interested in creating an AR project of your own? Share your ideas with us to learn which SDK package is right for you.Contact The Wikitude Team