See more with Wikitude!
Wikitude GmbH is the world’s leading mobile augmented reality (AR) technology provider for smartphones, tablets and digital eyewear.Its fully in-house developed AR technology is available through its SDK, Cloud Recognition and Studio products enabling brands, agencies and developers to achieve their AR goals. With about 100,000 registered developer accounts, Wikitude has grown to be the world’s leading independent AR platform. The Wikitude SDK is an integral part of more than 10,000 apps run by both small enterprises as well as many Fortune 100 companies across multiple industries. Wikitude’s latest product addition is its 3D Tracking, allowing apps to see in rooms, spaces and environments. Wikitude® is a registered trademark of Wikitude GmbH, for more information please visit: www.wikitude.com.
Quick Wikitude Facts
- World class team & technology
- A large and active developer community (+100.000 registered developers)
- Leading developer and editorial tools for implementing AR applications
- High-profile monetization and distribution network
- Makers of the AR standard “ARML 2.0”
We forecast that AR/VR could hit $150 billion revenue by 2020, with AR taking the lion’s share around $120 billion and VR at $30 billion.