Wikitude SDK Trial
Free AR SDK Trial
The Wikitude SDK is a comprehensive augmented reality platorm which allows developers to create high-performing location-based, marker-based, and markerless AR experiences.
Download now to test all Wikitude AR features.
- Wikitude SDK: Object Tracking, Scene Tracking, Instant Tracking, SMART Tracking, Image Tracking, and Geo-AR
- Support for extensions: Unity, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Flutter
- 1 App (Android, iOS, Windows, Smart Glasses)
- Studio Editor: code-free platform (1GB storage)
- Forum-based technical support
- Cloud recognition test access (*no Studio API access)
- Contains trial watermark and Wikitude logo
This license is a free trial for testing purposes only. To remove the watermark and gain publication rights, a commercial SDK license is required.
- Geo AR
- Image Tracking
- Object Tracking
- Scene Tracking
- Instant Tracking
- Rendering Engine
- Studio Editor