Wikitude SDK Standard is a comprehensive augmented reality SDK that allows developers to create high-performing marker-based and markerless AR experiences.
This license includes advanced AR features, enabling reliable Object & Scene Tracking, markerless Instant Tracking and Image Tracking. It’s ideal for adding stable digital augmentations to 2D and 3D targets and directly onto physical surfaces.
- SDK Standard license
- Support for extensions: Unity, Native
- 1 App (Android, iOS)
- Valid for app store publication (e.g. App Store, Google Play)
- Access to Studio Editor: code-free platform
- SDK updates included
- Forum-based technical support
This license is a subscription offer with an automatic yearly fee renewal. Benefits are available while license is active.
It does not include dedicated technical support via email or tickets.
Please note that applications with 1 million installs or more, as well as private enterprise apps fall into the Enterprise package. Enterprise license also grants dedicated support.
Please visit our legal page for Return Policy details.
- Image Tracking
- Multiple Image Tracking
- Object Tracking
- Scene Tracking
- Instant Tracking
- Rendering Engine (Unity only)
- 3D model-based object tracking (Unity only)
- Multiple Object Tracking (Unity only)
- Cylinder Tracking (Unity only)
- Integration with AR Foundation (Unity only)
- URP Support (Unity only)
- Studio Editor
- SDK Updates