Our team has been building the new generation AR content management tool, called Studio Editor, that will continue to provide the same features you loved in Wikitude Studio. Studio Editor is now available for free trial. Exact migration instructions and actions to be taken will follow via email to all customers within the next weeks.
- Automatic migration of AR experiences from Wikitude Studio to Studio Editor will be provided for all customers later this year.
- AR experiences hosted in Wikitude Studio will be upgraded for compatibility with Studio Editor.
- Customers using Wikitude Studio hosting in combination with a SDK version lower than 4.1, should contact our team for further information latest by 2017-03-30.
- Wikitude Studio will export worlds only in SDK 4.1 or higher version starting 2017-04-04 (if you use the Wikitude App as publishing channel, this does not affect you).
- The Wikitude Studio (studio.wikitude.com) will be discontinued from 2017-09-30 onwards.
- After 2017-09-30 AR experiences hosted in Wikitude Studio will not be editable (read-only).
- Geo-Worlds in the Wikitude App will not be available after 2017-09-30.
- Existing tools offering ‘Publish in Wikitude’ feature will not be available after 2017-09-30 except for upcoming the new features in Studio Editor.
- AR experiences hosted in Wikitude Studio will be deleted after 2017-12-31.