A static class containing constant values. The Singleton instance of CONST will automatically be created on startup.
The property holds various animation group types as string
The following Animation Group types are defined:
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.ANIMATION_GROUP_TYPE.PARALLEL
The different click behaviors available
The following click behaviors are defined:
See AR.context.clickBehavior for details.
The property holds various easing curve types as string
The following Easing Curve types are defined:
A detailed description on the various easing curve types are described here.
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.EASING_CURVE_TYPE.LINEAR
The property holds various font styles as string properties.
The following font styles are defined:
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.FONT_STYLE.NORMAL
The property holds various horizontal anchors as int
The following horizontal anchors are defined:
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.HORIZONTAL_ANCHOR.LEFT
The level of accuracy of a location reported back from the
system. The property holds various accuracy levels as int
The following accuracy levels are defined:
- HIGH - the reported location is very accurate with a potential inaccuracy of up to 10 meters
- MEDIUM - the reported location is fairly accurate with a potential inaccuracy between 10 and 35 meters
- LOW - the reported location is inaccurate with a potential inaccuracy of more than 35 meters
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.LOCATION_ACCURACY.LOW
The property holds various states as int properties.
The following states are defined:
- INITIALIZED - The object is initialized, but no data is loaded.
- LOADING - The data is currently being loaded.
- LOADED - The data is loaded.
- PLAYING - The file is currently being played.
- ERROR - The file cannot be loaded or played. This can have various reasons, including the data not being fetchable, the file being corrupt etc.
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.STATE.INITIALIZED
The value indicating that the altitude is unknown or cannot
It is set to -32768 meters. This altitude-level is impossible on the
In case a GeoLocation has set its altitude to UNKNOWN_ALTITUDE, the true altitude will be assumed to be on the same altitude level as the user.
The property holds various vertical anchors as int
The following vertical anchors are defined:
One can access it by writing e.g. AR.CONST.VERTICAL_ANCHOR.TOP