Social Media & Content Manager (Full-Time – 38,5/week)
Wikitude has an immediate opening for Social Media & Content Manager (full-time) in Vienna (preferred) or Salzburg, Austria. As a successful candidate, you will support Wikitude to execute its content marketing strategy, produce a wide variety of digital content (from blog posts to short videos), and manage our social media channels. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Write blog posts, announcements, newsletters, and social media copy
- Review and optimize website content based on the latest SEO trends
- Manage our social community, amplifying positive customer stories, build relationships with influencers, ambassadors and partner brands to grow reach & engagement
- Design and roll-out automated and ad hoc email campaigns
- Create new landing pages and manage website content
- Produce and edit simple videos, GIFs, images, and other digital visual content
- Help us track and grow KPIs using Google Analytics and social media tracking tools
You should have:
- Prior experience in social media/ content planning, creation, and management
- Strong understanding of high-quality content in a technology-focused and fast-moving industry
- Deep knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) and how to use them effectively to engage our B2B and B2B2C audiences
- Strong passion and affinity for online media and technology
- Native / proven fluency in English. Excellent grammar, storytelling, communication and writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Video (iMovie) editing is desired
- Basic knowledge of SEO and email automatization tools is considered a plus
- You have the opportunity to bring Wikitude’s core products to the next level
- Working with an international and highly experienced team
- Get first-hand insight from the exciting augmented reality industry
- Fun company events
- Meal and sports vouchers
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home-office
Access the Life at Wikitude page to get an idea of what it is like to be part of our team.
For this position, the monthly gross salary starts at € 2,518.00 for 38.5h a week, generally the Collective Bargaining Agreement for IT 2020 is applicable. Depending on qualifications and experience, a higher salary is possible. Applicants with working permits for the European Union are encouraged to apply.
To apply send your CV, cover letter, and a sample of content (blog post, article, etc) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an immediate opening, so please indicate the earliest starting date possible.