Release Notes Wikitude SDK Professional Edition
Wikitude SDK 9.2
Release Date: 2020-07-09
- Image Tracking now behaves more stable against short, fast movements
- Data communication with the Cloud Recognition version 2 service adapted, so that recognition accuracy is significantly improved (e.g. greater distance)
- Update OpenSSL to version 1.1.1
- Fixed Cloud Recognition issue where accuracy was worse when HD or FullHD resolutions being were used
Wikitude SDK 9.1.0
Release Date: 2020-05-19
- Tracking is not lost when zooming camera
- Improvements to accuracy for Object Recognition
- Improved handling of first recognition for objects
- Improved alignment of augmentations for image tracking when rotating target
Wikitude SDK 9.0.0
Release Date: 2020-03-31
- Improved image tracking performance and stability
Wikitude SDK 8.10.0
Release Date: 2019-12-10
Wikitude SDK 8.9.1
Release Date: 2019-09-30
- Selecting samples now works properly in Windows 10, version 1903 and later.
- Selecting samples might not work properly in Windows 10, version 1803. We recommend upgrading to a newer version, as version 1803 will reach end of service in November 2019.
Wikitude SDK 8.9
Release Date: 2019-09-24
- Implemented support for iOS 13
- Implemented support for Android 10
- Sample application does not work with Windows 10 - Version 1903. Samples are not launching.
Wikitude SDK 8.7
Release Date: 2019-08-13
- Camera frame handling is now faster for all platforms.
- Range for detecting an image target using an ImageTracker has been significantly improved.
Wikitude SDK 8.6
Release Date: 2019-07-11
- Changed plugin lifecycle behaviour. A call to pause is now always preceded by a call to resume
- Support for
wto 7.0file format for Object Targets
- Samples headers in left panel can disappear on orientation change.
Wikitude SDK 8.5
Release Date: 2019-05-23
- Image Recognition engine now can work with jpg, png and zip files as Target Collection resource
- Image Recognition engine accepts png's with alpha channel as target images and respects transparent areas
- Image Recognition engine detects images from a larger distance
- Image Recognition engine detects duplicate targets more reliably
- Fixed an issue where the
extended rangeoption was ignored for Image Trackers, resulting in shorter recognition distance
- Fixed an issue where the property
physicalTargetHeightwas not set when using cloud recognition.
Wikitude SDK 8.4
Release Date: 2019-04-09
- Significant improvements to plane detection quality and speed. Plane Detection is leaving experimental status.
- Introduced a new API to check if the current device supports all hardware requirements to run the AR experience.
- Initial recognition for Object Targets is more accurate and stable
- Improved recognition for image targets in difficult backgrounds
Wikitude SDK 8.3.2
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Wikitude SDK 8.3.0
Release Date: 2019-02-26
- Release of Native API for UWP platform
- General upgrade of computer vision engine increasing reliability and speed for Image, Object and Instant Trackers
- Fixes potential crash caused by ongoing network connections while destroying the SDK
- Fixes rare crash when extended object tracking is frequently stopped and restarted
Wikitude SDK 8.2.0
Release Date: 2018-11-10
- Beta Release of Native API for UWP platform
- Fixes an occasional crash for certain image targets when energy efficient tracking was enabled