Digital Media Manager (Part-Time – 7h/week)
Wikitude has an immediate opening for Digital Media Manager (Part-Time – 7h/week) in Vienna (preferred) or Salzburg, Austria. As a successful candidate, you will support Wikitude to execute its marketing strategy, produce a wide variety of digital content (from image graphics to short videos), and provide support with our social media management. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Creating graphics to be used in our marketing campaigns, infographics, blog images, newsletters, and social media images
- Delivering digital marketing assets, resizes, and branded content
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external communications such as presentations, landing pages, templates, newsletters, and other company communications
- Manage our social community across Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Create new landing pages and manage website content together with our web development team
- Produce and edit simple videos, GIFs, images, and other digital visual content
- Education in design, production, marketing, or similar field
- Experience working with Canva, Photoshop and other editing tools
- Excellent English skills (both written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Prior experience creating graphics and a good grasp of design concepts
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Video experience – production and/or editing – is a huge plus but not a prerequisite.
- Working with an international and highly experienced team
- Get first-hand insight from the exciting augmented reality industry
- Fun company events
- Meal and sports vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Access the Life at Wikitude page to get an idea of what it is like to be part of our team.
This position is based in Vienna or Wikitude’s HQ office in Salzburg with the salary of 460,66 EUR for 7 hours per week (Collective Bargaining Agreement for IT 2020 is applicable). Applicants with working permits for the European Union are encouraged to apply!
To apply send your CV, cover letter, and a sample of content (blog post, article, etc) in English to email@example.com.
This is an immediate opening, so please indicate the earliest starting date possible.