Technical Sales Engineer (m/f; Full Time; Immediate Opening)
For our headquarters in Salzburg/Austria, we are looking for a highly motivated Technical Sales Engineer. The primary responsibility of this role is to act as a link between our Sales and Engineering Team and provide technical support to our Sales Team.
If you have experience with product management, IT project management or app development we’re looking forward to your application!
Responsibilities we’ll trust you with
- Work with our Sales Representatives to steer customers to a commercial relationship
- Create and deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Demonstrate Wikitude’s products and technologies to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Act as technical project manager for customer projects
- Assist the sales team with technical responses, proposals and other customer requests
- Gather market intelligence and report customer/market requirements to the Product Team
- Support for creating marketing collaterals
Your experience includes
- A degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Affinity for mobile technology and ideally experience in the field of mobile AR and application infrastructure
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritize work requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Proactive mindset – ability to take action without instructions and bring new ideas to the team
- Results & action-oriented, solution-finding and good presentation skills
As our new Technical Sales Engineer, you’ll get the chance to work across a number of disciplines, to grow and develop the needed skills for this position. You will be promoting a positive corporate image, providing the technical know-how to our customers and interacting with colleagues and key contacts in the organization to support business needs.
- Working with an international (over 10 nationalities!) and highly experienced team
- Get first-hand insight from the exciting augmented reality industry
- Fun company events
- Meal vouchers or sports vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Access the Life at Wikitude page to get an idea of what it is like to be part of our team.
For this position, the monthly gross salary starts at EURO 2.979 (junior level) for 38.5 h a week according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for IT 2019. Our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore well above the stated minimum salary. Applicants with working permits for the European Union are encouraged to apply!
Contact UsTo apply send your CV and cover letter (either in German or English) to email@example.com with the subject line Application for Technical Sales Engineer. About Wikitude® Wikitude GmbH is the renowned pioneer of mobile augmented reality (AR) technology and the company behind a number of award-winning AR solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable display technologies. Its fully in-house developed AR solution is available in the Wikitude AR SDK and Wikitude Studio, and enables thousands of apps, brands, agencies, developers and AR enthusiasts to achieve their project goals. With tens of thousands of developer accounts and published AR apps, Wikitude is the globally leading AR technology platform.
← Back to all jobs