Immediate Opening for Team Assistant (Part time – 9h/week)Wikitude is looking for a highly motivated and self-directed Team Assistant to work in our headquarters in Salzburg, Austria. As our new Team Assistant you will be working across a number of disciplines. You will be promoting positive corporate image, providing effective and efficient administrative support, and interact with colleagues and key contacts in the organization to support business needs. The position will have the added benefit of working with an international (over 10 nationalities!) and highly experienced team in the exciting augmented reality industry. Fun company events or sports vouchers are among our team’s favorite benefits.
- Assist in travel management
- Assist in hiring and onboarding process
- Handle contract assistance
- Deal with couriers, post, etc.
- Organize team events
- Order stationery and office stock and ensuring to stay within budgets
- Ensure the office runs smoothly
Required skills and experiences
- Team Assistant experience preferable
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritise work requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive mindset – ability to take action without instructions and bring new ideas to the team
- Well presented, loyal and discreet
This position is based in Wikitude’s HQ office in Salzburg with the salary of 446,61 EUR for 9 hours per week (Collective agreement 2019 for Employees of service providers in the field of automatic data processing and information technology is applicable).
Applicants with working permits for the European Union are encouraged to apply!
Contact UsTo apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Application for Team Assistant.
About Wikitude® Wikitude GmbH is the renowned pioneer of mobile augmented reality (AR) technology and the company behind a number of award winning AR solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable display technologies. Its fully in-house developed AR solution is available in the Wikitude AR SDK and Wikitude Studio, and enables thousands of apps, brands, agencies, developers and AR enthusiasts to achieve their project goals. With tens of thousands of developer accounts and published AR apps, Wikitude is the globally leading AR technology platform.
← Back to all jobs