Immediate Opening for a Finance & Team Assistant (m/f; Part-Time – 20 h / week)
For our headquarters in Salzburg/Austria, we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Finance and Team Assistant. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist the Head of Finance, in addition to providing administrative and operational support to the entire team.
Responsibilities we’ll trust you with
- Assist the Head of Finance with Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Assist in Travel Management
- Assist in Process Management
- Assist in Contract Management
- General Office Management (Order stationery and office stock and ensuring to stay within budgets, Ensure the office runs smoothly, Deal with couriers, post, etc.)
- Organize team events
Your experience includes
- Commercial education (e.g. HAK) or basic economic skills are a must
- 2+ years of Finance and/or Team Assistant experience advantageous
- High affinity for figures and accounting, including accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritize work requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Excellent MS Office Skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive mindset – ability to take action without instructions and bring new ideas to the team
- Well presented, loyal and discreet
As our new Finance & Team Assistant, you’ll get the chance to work across a number of disciplines. You will be promoting a positive corporate image, providing effective and efficient administrative support, and interacting with colleagues and key contacts in the organization to support business needs.
The position will have the added benefit of working with an international (over 10 nationalities! ) and highly experienced team in the exciting augmented reality industry. Fun company events, meal vouchers or sports vouchers are among our team’s favorite benefits. Access the Life at Wikitude page to get an idea of what it is like to be part of our team.
For this position, the monthly gross salary starts at EURO 995,32 for 20 h a week according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for IT 2019. A higher salary can be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience.
Applicants with working permits for the European Union are encouraged to apply!
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Application for Team Assistant.
Wikitude GmbH is the renowned pioneer of mobile augmented reality (AR) technology and the company behind a number of award winning AR solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable display technologies. Its fully in-house developed AR solution is available in the Wikitude AR SDK and Wikitude Studio, and enables thousands of apps, brands, agencies, developers and AR enthusiasts to achieve their project goals. With tens of thousands of developer accounts and published AR apps, Wikitude is the globally leading AR technology platform.