Immediate Opening for an IT Sales Manager (m/f; Full Time)
For our headquarters in Salzburg/Austria, we are looking for a highly motivated IT Sales Manager. The primary responsibility of this role is to act as a link between our Sales and Engineering Team and provide technical support to our Sales Team.
Responsibilities we’ll trust you with
- Work with our Sales Representatives to steer customers to a commercial relationship
- Create and deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Convey customer requirements to the Product Team
- Demonstrate Wikitude products and technologies to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Support for creating marketing collaterals
- Analyse market competition
Your experience includes
- A degree in economic computer science (or equivalent field)
- Affinity for mobile technology and ideally experience in the field of VR/AR/MR/XR
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritize work requests
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Proactive mindset – ability to take action without instructions and bring new ideas to the team
- Well presented, loyal and discreet
As our new IT Sales Manager, you’ll get the chance to work across a number of disciplines, to grow and develop the needed skills for this position. You will be promoting a positive corporate image, providing the technical knowhow to our customers and interacting with colleagues and key contacts in the organization to support business needs.
The position will have the added benefit of working with an international (over 10 nationalities! ) and highly experienced team in the exciting augmented reality industry. Fun company events, meal vouchers or sports vouchers are among our team’s favorite benefits. Access the Life at Wikitude page to get an idea of what it is like to be part of our team.
For this position, the monthly gross salary starts at EURO 3,300 for 38.5 h a week according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for IT 2019. A higher salary can be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience. Applicants with working permits for the European Union are encouraged to apply!
To apply send your CV and cover letter (either in German or English) to email@example.com with the subject line Application for IT Sales Manager.
Wikitude GmbH is the renowned pioneer of mobile augmented reality (AR) technology and the company behind a number of award winning AR solutions for smartphones, tablets and wearable display technologies. Its fully in-house developed AR solution is available in the Wikitude AR SDK and Wikitude Studio, and enables thousands of apps, brands, agencies, developers and AR enthusiasts to achieve their project goals. With tens of thousands of developer accounts and published AR apps, Wikitude is the globally leading AR technology platform.