Augmented Reality SDK for Unity
Wikitude offers a free plugin package to include augmented reality content into Unity based mobile apps.Integrating Wikitude’s computer vision engine, the Unity plugin enables you to augment interactive 3D content in real time on your mobile device. The plugin is based on Wikitude’s versatile Native SDK, allowing developers to create amazing and interactive augmented reality experiences for Android and iOS Unity apps.
Quick Product Facts
- Wraps Wikitude’s Native SDK in a Unity Plugin
- Works cross-platform
- Offline image recognition and tracking
- Also compatible with Wikitude’s online Cloud Recognition
- Requires Unity 5
- Free trial version with full feature set
- Support for location-based AR is not available
The Unity Plugin wraps all features from the Wikitude SDK into your Unity app. It combines the powerful Wikitude SDK Native engine with the popular 3D capabilities of Unity, providing a full augmented reality solution for computer-vision based use-cases.